3 Super healthy salad dressings using Newgrange Gold Oils
Creamy Zingy Salad Dressing
- 2 tbsp Newgrange Gold Garden Herb and Lemon Rapeseed Oil
- 150 grams Greek yogurt
- 25 grams fresh Dill, roughly chopped
- 1 clove of Garlic
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- Add the yogurt to a bowl, along with the Newgrange Gold Garden Herb and Lemon Rapeseed Oil.
- Zest in the lemon and crush the garlic clove, season with salt and add in the lemon juice. mix to combine.
- Taste and add more salt or lemon juice depending on how you like it.
Chilli and Lime Salad Dressing
- 4 Tbsp Newgrange Gold Chilli and Garlic Rapeseed Oil
- 1 tbsp Ginger, grated
- 1 lime juice
- ½ red chilli
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp, salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper, freshly ground
- This dressing is best made in a small blender but can be made in a bowl also if you don’t have one.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend on high speed for a few minutes to combine.
Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
- 4 tbsp Newgrange Gold Rapeseed Oil
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1tsp Dijon mustard
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a small empty jar with a lid, add in all the ingredients.
- Put the lid on tightly and shake vigorously to mix together for a few minutes.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning to your liking.