- 100ml Newgrange Gold Irish Wild Flax Oil, Camelina Sativa
- 350g cups rolled oats
- 100g nuts, cashews & almonds
- 1tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1tbsp dried cranberries
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 150ml maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Orange Zest
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180C
- line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, nuts and/or seeds, salt and cinnamon.
- Pour in the oil, maple syrup and vanilla. Add the zest of one orange, mix well, until everything lightly coated. Pour the granola onto your prepared baking tray and spread it in an even layer.
- Bake until lightly golden, about 21 to 24 minutes, stirring halfway.
- Let the granola cool completely, add with the dried fruit. Store in an airtight container.
- Store the granola in an airtight container at room temperature.