- 500g miniature new potatoes, halved
- 250g fine green beans, trimmed
- 250g smoked dry cured back bacon
- 100g baby spinach
- 270g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Boil the potatoes for eight minutes, then add the beans and cook for a further 3-4 minutes until both vegetables are tender.
- Cool, drain and place in a large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, preheat the grill to medium, and grill the bacon for 4-5 minutes, turning, until crisp and thoroughly cooked. Allow to cool slightly, then cut into bite-sized pieces.
- For the dressing, whisk together the honey, mustard and lemon then gradually whisk in the rapeseed oil to make a smooth and thick dressing.
- Add the bacon, spinach and tomatoes to the serving bowl. Pour over the dressing, toss gently and serve.
Recipe by Silvana Franco, Photo: Emli Bendixen